At its core it’s a mobile payment solution for business, but it does so much more.
How is it different to a bank terminal?
Unlike a bank EFTPOS terminal it doesn’t just take payments, it’s a total business solution that has 3 main components…
- Tappr Smartphone App – A simple yet powerful Point-of-Sale app
- Tappr Card Reader – Takes all types of payments including all debit and credit cards
- Tappr Dashboard – The reporting and analytics home of the service
What are the other cool features?
- Accounting service integration – One-click reconciliation saves significant time and resource on bookkeeping. Xero available now, Quickbooks and MYOB integration available shortly.
- Reporting & Analytics – Real-time reports give insight into sales trends.
- Next-day payment – Have your funds deposited next-day to any bank account you choose.
- Not locked to a bank – No need to be locked to a particular bank, you can shift your accounts at any time.
- No minimum transactions – You can process a lot or a little, it’s up to you. Tappr doesn’t require you to process a minimum amount of transactions per month and there’s no monthly fee.
- No contract – You can choose to stay or leave whenever you choose, there are no contracts with Tappr.
What if I just want to take payments without the Point-of-Sale app?
That’s fine too, the Tappr app can operate as a simple payment service, or powerful Point-of-Sale app, it’s up to you.
What does it cost?
That’s the best part, Tappr’s pricing structure is super simple and transparent, you only pay for the transactions you process!
There are no monthly rental fees, account keeping fees, or setup and cancellation fees, and the Tappr Card Reader only costs $149 onceoff upfront.
Service.com.au customers are receiving a special offer…
- Buy 1 Tappr Card Reader - $59 each
- Buy 2+ Tappr Card Readers - $39 each
What are the transaction fees?
- Visa, Mastercard and AMEX – 2.5%
- EFTPOS – 20c per transaction
Redeem this special offer today
Sign up to Tappr