menu
Post a job
send
Ridgeline Roofing Solutions Logo

Ridgeline Roofing Solutions

3 Recommended Business
Rating: 5 - 8 Reviews
  • Ridgeline Roofing Solutions Logo
  • Ridgeline Roofing Solutions Logo
  • Ridgeline Roofing Solutions Logo
  • Ridgeline Roofing Solutions Logo
  • Ridgeline Roofing Solutions Logo
  • Ridgeline Roofing Solutions Logo
  • Ridgeline Roofing Solutions Logo
  • Ridgeline Roofing Solutions Logo
  • Ridgeline Roofing Solutions Logo

Ridgeline Roofing Solutions

Committed to top quality workmanship, professionalism, and customer satisfaction

Our team of professionals specialise in roof maintenance and management. We offer our services to all residential and commercial customers in the Greater Sydney Region. All of our team hold the relevant license and insurances to carry out all aspects of roofing on your home. With years of experience in the industry you can rest assured you are dealing with a trusted company. 

We offer free quotes and roof inspections, in order to assist you with the maintenance of your roof. 

OUR SERVICES

  • Gutter and Downpipe Replacement and Repair
  • Metal and Tile Roof Replacement and Repair
  • Certified Installation of Anchor Points and Safe Roof Access Systems
  • Gutter Cleaning with the option of a regular maintenance schedule
  • Gutter Guard Installation
  • Leak Detection and Prevention

Get in touch today for a free quote! 

Services

Reviews

Scott Rochfort

Rating: 5
Dulwich Hill | 15th September 2018

Very professional. Turned up on time, did good job and tidied up afterwards. Would recommend

Christine

Rating: 5
Australia | 17th August 2017

Thank you! The technician was great, very friendly, quick and looks like he did a fantastic job. When needed I will definitely be using your services again.

Cathy

Rating: 5
Australia | 11th August 2017

The guys were very professional. I appreciate that I was accommodated so quickly.

Fran

Rating: 5
Australia | 23rd May 2017

Harry is lovely and very efficient at his job. As a lady by myself he made me feel at ease. I will definitely keep using your services and recommend you to everyone I know.

Alicia, Strata Manager

Rating: 5
Australia | 13th January 2017

Wow you guys are quick at getting to an urgent roof leak! Thanks for that!

Jody

Rating: 5
Australia | 04th September 2016

We are very pleased with your company and the efficient service. He was on time and carried out according to the pictures provided, an excellent job. We would have no hesitation recommending your company to our neighbors and friends. Thank you!

John

Rating: 5
Australia | 05th June 2016

We are very happy with your work and would recommend your firm. He gave a good explanation of the work done and was friendly.

Austin

Rating: 5
Australia | 11th October 2015

Your service was excellent so was the technician.

FAQ

What information do I need to provide you with for a competitive quote?

A brief description of the issue you are facing, roof type as well as any photos if possible. We will generally need to attend site to quote so will require your address and details to organise a convenient time for us to conduct the site visit.

Why should I hire you over another business?

We are reliable and trustworthy and all our quotes are fixed prices unless otherwise stated, giving you the guarantee that there won’t be any surprise costs.

Do you offer a guarantee on the work that you carry out?

We offer a 5 year warranty on all workmanship as well as product warranty dependent on the product chosen.

Do you specialise in any work in particular?

We specialize in all roofing maintenance and repair work. This includes: - Gutter and Downpipe Replacement and Repair - Metal and Tile Roof Replacement and Repair - Certified Installation of Anchor Points and Safe Roof Access Systems - Gutter Cleaning with the option of a regular maintenance schedule - Gutter Guard Installation - Leak Detection and Prevention

How long have you been in the business?

3 years

Is your pricing competitive?

Yes

What are the terms of payment?

Upon acceptance we require a 20% deposit before we start work and the remaining 80% upon completion.

What happens if there is an emergency relating to my job that requires immediate attention?

Give us a call and we will get out to you immediately to investigate and advise on best possible solutions.